Dec 26, 2012 Schaller Locking Tuners 6 Comments
Lock and load with this Schaller Tuner!
Welcome to the Schaller Tuner that started it all! This is truly “Schaller” at its best. The original creators of the locking tuner. The M6 2000 is considered the father to all locking tuners. What makes this Schaller Tuner distinct from all the others? It is the locking tuner technology used. The string is actually locked into place by a knurled nut located at the end of the peghead, making the overall height a lot lower. If you want the best, go with the Schaller M6 2000.
- Patented Schaller Locking Tuner Technology
- Excellent compatibility with non-locking tremolo systems
- Speeds up and simplifies the process of changing strings
- Button options: 1 or 2
- Ratio 1:16
- Weight g/item: 40
- Bore mm: 9.8
- Pin Lock or Screw Mount with 135 degree lug
- All sealed tuners are lubricated with special grease for a very low maintenance design.
- All parts are perfectly-crafted and surface-finished
- Self Locking Drive makes even and solid tuning.
- String posts feature High-Grade Brass, perfectly fitted to guarantee the best tuning and least wear .
- Standard combinations include e.g. 6-in-line or 3/3.
FAST FACT ABOUT SCHALLER : When maintaining your guitar you may have wondered, “Do I need to oil these tuners?” Well, the answer is “No, you dont “. This is because all Schaller Tuners come with a speical greese making them maintenance free for life. Hey, would you expect anything less from a brand like Schaller?
Share and Enjoy